Andrew is available to provide a whole host of other services aside from composition.
Please contact him directly for more details around cost and availability.
- Andrew is an experienced adjudicator for competitions and shows and can also audition all instrumentalists irrespective of grade for awards, medals or entry to ensembles
- Andrew has taken on a number of bespoke commissions for large institutions and private individuals and will work with you to create the perfect experience
- He is available for freelance conducting work for both live performances and recordings and is an experienced conductor for Classical Orchestras, Concert Orchestras, Choirs, Jazz ensembles and student ensembles and can fix a professional group for any occasion.
- He has been artistic director for the National Trust and the Royal Parks and is available to project manage your event whatever the size.
- Andrew is an experienced sound recorder and producer and can arrange for your event to be recorded or to have the sound produced live at your event
- He is also available as a keynote speaker to talk on a range of subjects within music education, depending on availability.
For more details please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org